Credit Card Transaction
10ft10 Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Mortgage Miser Pty Ltd.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
10ft10 uses a secured hosting for it data inside one of the highest security facilities available. This information is stored and backed up only in Australia and is secured by organisations that provide technology security to banks, government and enterprise systems across the globe. It is additionally secured by a 24 hour workforce that is continuously monitoring its systems looking for threats and ensuring the security of the framework.
Access to this data is locked behind technology layers and is specifically limited to ensure privacy and security of data.
All development of code that connects our live systems is performed in Australia. No external developers work on the live system or connect with the client data.